The overall aims of this network are to 1) harmonize pregnancy and birth cohort data for the 3D, MIREC and SBC studies; 2) establish a collaborative research network on the topic of intra-uterine determinants of child health and development and on perinatal health services in Quebec and Shanghai (China); 3) establish an infrastructure of knowledge transfer and application between the partners and users of the network leading to updated guidelines, health policies and knowledge transfer activities in clinical practice; 4) reinforce the strategic positioning of academic and industrial partners in Quebec, China and internationally for providing access to new markets and expertises.
- Centre de recherche du CHU Ste-Justine, Université de Montréal (CRHSJ)
- Quebec Training Network in Perinatal Research, Université de Montréal (QTNPR)
- Centre de Génomique et de Politiques, Université McGill (CGP)
- Collaboration en recherche pour l'efficacité diagnostique, Université de Sherbrooke (CRED)
- Shanghai Key Laboratory of Children's Environmental Health, Xinhua Hospital Affiliated to School of Medicine, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (MOE)
- DACIMA, Montreal
- WINNING SOFT, Shanghai